Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Pics

So with Dennis coaching softball that pretty much means I am drop off and pick up for the kids. The problem is that the girls daycare closes at 4:30 and on the days I work in the office I would have to leave at 3:30 - which does not work out at all. So Grandma, Tina or our old neighbor Sarah will get the girls, then I will leave work aournd 4:15 or so and pick up Broden then get the girls from whereever they are. They are usually at Grandma's house at least 2 evenings a week and Grandpa has spoiled Kyrah with 4-wheeler rides. She expects them every night. Broden likes them as well. Raya is scared of it. She will not go near it if it is running.

Broden playing on the John Deere at Grandpa's. Looks like it will be awhile before he reaches the peddles.
This is the only way Raya would go near the 4-wheeler. Look at mommy in her work clothes on a 4-wheeler!

A few weeks ago was the fall twins sale. This is the first time I have sold items in the sale. The following are two pictures of all the stuff I had to sale. It has to be kids items only. I had 10 tubs of clothes, blankets, shoes, etc. and a bunch of the baby toys. I made $663.75! That is going to there birthday/christmas money so really it is just going to replace the toys I sold with new ones, but isn't that the way it always is.









No comments: