Thursday, September 16, 2010

The CrossRoads Picnic

Another church picnic- the second weekend of August. This one is down near Perryville, MO. This is where my Dad grew up and my grandparents are buried at this Church's cementary. I believe it is a methodist church. The best thing about this picnic is that there are a bunch of old ladies that make homemade chicken and dumplings for the meal - oh yum-yum!

A extremely RARE photo of my Dad on the right and his brother/my Uncle Carol on the left. There was also a sister - Mildred, but we lost her this spring.

Carol, his wife Judy and Dad or rather Grandpa.

Kyrah sitting on the picnic table chewing gum. She loves to chew gum and we finally are getting her to spit it out rather then eat it, now if only she would not spit it out anywhere and actually throw it away we would be in great shape.






Kyrah and Grandma - such beautiful ladies.

Dennis and I thought we would do best by dividing again, plus it is an evening picnic and the twins go to bed at 7 while Kyrah stays up until 8. So I took Ky and Dennis stayed back with the twins. We hate that we have to split stuff up like that but it just works out much better.

No comments: