Monday, January 18, 2010

A little more catch up

My pictures are spread out on 2 different cameras and 2 different phones so it has taken me awhile to put them all on my computer. Below are some more pictures from the holiday time that I wanted to share.

Raya and Broden have just recently discovered how fun it is to look out the window and here they are doing it together.


The Saturday after Christmas Aunt Connie had this grand idea to go to the Magic House. The group included, Connie, Grandma, Tina, Me for the adults and the kids were Kyrah, Raya, Broden, Nick and Lydia - not too bad odds. Except for the moment when I realized I forgot the meticously packed diaper bag at home, the day went well. Luckily I realized I had forgotten it on our way to the Magic House and just had to make a quick stop at Target to restock.
Kryah and Aunt Connie pretending to drive a truck.


Kyrah and Lydia playing in the sand.

Kryah playing in the water room - that was a huge challenge to get her to leave this room.
While Raya was taking a nap in the stroller, Broden enjoyed some free time in the Toddler area. I am sure those balls are clean as a whistle.





Kyrah loves snowmen and foud a few hanging out.

Lydia showing Kyrah the fun things to do.


This is pretty much where Broden and Raya hung out all day.

It was a great time and the new addition to the Magic House was very neat. Kyrah loved it - definitly needs to be on the to do list again.

No comments: