Saturday, January 2, 2010

Brownies and Dress Up

Dennis and I have fallen into a habit of switching off on days to get up with the kids while the other one gets to "sleep in" until the late hour of 6:30. So on the Dec 20th it was my turn to wake up early. Kyrah and I decided to make brownies. She loves to cook with me. She pours the items in the bowl and helps to stir. Typically besides a few spills outside the bowl it has gone very well. This time was no exception until I had to go help Raya and Kyrah was standing on her step stool stirring when she slipped off and the bowl flipped up over her head. She wasn't hurt and wasn't really upset either. I just set her in the sink while I cleaned up (luckily the bowl landed on the floor right side up so the batter was saved). This is what Kyrah looked like. But the mess in her hair and on her face didn't stop her from licking the spoon.


Kyrah had to squeez in between the two peanuts.

Another day at home trying to keep the kids entertained. While playing in Kyrah's room she found her big girl pantys and had to have them on, then came across her dress up shoes...this is the result.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, 6:30 is sleeping in!? What time do the kids get up? They are all very cute. Love Kyrah's long hair.