Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swim Time Fun

Love my Daddy!!




Kyrah did not like her sponge baths that she got when she was a newborn. Then she moved up to the small bathtub that you put on the counter and fill with water and she layes back in. That was slightly better. At first she is in a little net that reminds me of a hamick. As she grew, the net was taken away and she leaned back at an angle. She eventually came to like bath time. Now that she sits up she is in the adult bathtub just like a big girl. This stage started about a month ago. During this process she has learned to splash! Well translate that to a huge pool and she is a splashing maniac. She really likes being in the water and splashing her hands in the water. We are signed up for waterbabies at our local community center. It is a class to get babies accustomed to water - I don't think Kyrah will have any problems.


2 comments:

Krissy said...

She looks so cute in her little swimsuit!!

Christie & Roger said...

I don't remember that swimsuit?! So is she up to 4 now? That girl has a better wardrobe than me and I don't grow out of mine every three months!