Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kyrah's First Tooth

It was a big weekend for Kyrah. We discovered her first tooth last night. We were shopping in Wal-Mart (ironically looking for food she could eat) when I just randomly put my finger in her mouth and felt a itty bitty tooth. It is on the bottom on the right side. Now the rash on her face makes more sense. It is probably from getting her tooth rather then an allergic reaction to some food she ate. My sister said I would definitly know when she started getting teeth because she would be crabby and up all night.... not such the case with my perfect baby! She hasn't been fussy at all and has slept great...Dennis and I have truly been lucky.
Here is a cute picture of her at a church picnic over the weekend sporting her cousin Lydia's cool shades. She has some of her own but won't leave them on very long. Dennis was able to snap a picture with his phone quickly to catch her in her glasses.

No comments: