Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy July 4th to Everyone!



I am a sucker for taking pictures of Kyrah, so knowing that I wanted to send a Happy July 4th picture out to everyone I got her ready for some good photos. I could not find a cute red, white and blue outfit, so we just went with a white dress and added accesories!

Kyrah is such a happy baby. We went on a girls trip this past weekend (the last weekend of June) with Christie, Diana, Trina, and Karen. We went the the Lake of the Ozarks and went shopping on Saturday. I don't know how many people stopped me to tell me what a happy baby I had. We are blessed with Kyrah - she is just such a wonderful little person. I think all the girls had fun being with her this weekend and getting to see what it is like being a Mom. Diana even got a present in the diaper she changed! Daddy told us we couldn't go away anymore because he missed us too much.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Guess she out grew her 4th of July dress from you post below? Oh well, this one is super cute too :)