Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day May 25, 2009

We didn't to very much this Memorial weekend. Broc had a baseball tourney in Ellisville so Saturday Dennis, Kyrah, Broden, Raya and me went to watch his 2nd game and brought him home. He won both games on Saturday. Sunday Raya went to stay with my sister Tina and Dennis and I took Kyrah and Broden to Broc's game. That was much easier just having one kid per person and Raya got tons of attention from Tina, Grandma, Lydia and Nick. Here is Raya with her pretty headband.


Monday it rained most of the day so we just hung out at home in the morning then went to my Mom and Dad's for dinner. Last year I took a picture of all the grandkids at the cabin so I was able to get a picture of all of them this year as well. It is not at the cabin because the cabin still does not have any electricty from the storms last week. Hopefully I can take this picture every Memorial Day.
Memorial Day 2008

Memorial Day 2009

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I can see you in that first picture!!