Saturday, August 22, 2009

St. Agnes Picnic

Last night Kyrah spent the night at Aunt Tina's house. This was the second time she has spent the night away. The first time was when the twins were born and she stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house for 3 nights. The twins stayed home and two neighborhood girls came over to watch then while Dennis and I went to the first pre-season Rams game. It was nice going out, but expense. Babysitters are costly. I paid them each $25. I had two girls come over since they were younger - 7th graders. When Amanda babysits it is just her, but she is older and can handle both babies at once. I really don't like not having Kyrah here at night and when I wake up. It was the first morning in a long time that I didn't wake up to "Maaa Ma" coming from her room at 6 am.

The day went pretty normal except that Kyrah has been beyond crabby lately. She went to the doctor on Monday and was diagonosed with Broconitis so she has been on steriods and breathing treatments. I think the combination of these two things and getting over the sickness has made her awful to be around. She just doesn't know what she wants and when you offer her everything in sight she just cries, yells no and bats her hand at you. She finally took the last of the medicine so I am hoping she will get back to normal soon.

While Kyrah and Broden were sleeping, I got a chance to take pictures of cutie Raya in her peas and carrots outfit (formerly Kyrah's outfit).

This afternoon after a 3 hour nap for Kyrah we went to the St. Agnes picnic. They had washers and sports for the kids and a corn pile for the little toddlers. This is Kyrah and her best friend (her BFF) Olivia who goes to daycare with her. Olivia just turned two in June.
The twins were a big eye turner in their double wide storller. They spent the entire time hanging out in the stroller and loved it.

Kyrah did not want to go down the hay slide. This is one of cryings/ crabby fits.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am glad I get talked about n how good I do... lol. I hope I can babysit for the kids again soon when I am home. Looks like Kyrah enjoyed everything but the slide like you mentioned.