Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kyrah continued her fun weekend by playing in her new pool Grandma bought her. On Saturday, it was blazing hot so after a nap, there wasn't a whole lot we could do outside, but were tired of being indside, so we got out her pool knowing she loves water and figured she would enjoy this. Also we were trying to find something that would make her happy - she was kind of fussy today - not sure why - must have just been one of her off days. Well she ended up skinny dipping in the pool - hopefully she will only do this as baby and never again when she is older or Dad may have a heart attack! Here are her x-rated photos in the pool. By the way I can tell I am still a new mother because it is still weird for me to call Dennis Dad, when I write "Dad" I automatically think of my Dad - even after 8 months it is still weird to me, I am sure once Kyrah starts saying "Da Da" I will get used to it.


Look at those cute cheeks!



After the pool, I was actually able to put a little bow in her hair. Her hair is so soft and slick that bows don't stay in very well, and true to that statement, this one only made it for about 15 minutes.

We finished up the weekend by going to a church picnic on Sunday. While there, we saw Uncle Steve, Aunt Tami, Chloe and Elijah and Grandpa (who complains he never gets to see her). So she got to play with them a bit, and watched a tractor pull - okay only 2 tractors - it was hot and loud and though she liked the tractors there was no reason to stay for the entire thing. After the picnic we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house were everyone else eventually showed up as well. Grandpa got to hold her a bit as did Grandma, so that should make them happy for about a day. Don't worry - once Dennis starts softball practice with the High School Girls team (he is assistant coach) she will be going to the Grandparents house everyday and they will get lots of Kyrah time.

No comments: