Friday, August 22, 2008

Big News!!

Well, it is official. We are pregnant again. Dennis and I decided to go ahead and have another one soon so we can get all the family we want and concentrate on being parents rather then waiting and being pregnant again later. Plus we are both old (sad to say but yes).

So the other big shock is not only are we pregnant but an ultrasound perfomed yesterday on 8/21 confirmed we are having....TWINS!!! OMG I am still in shock!


I was in shock all day yesterday and still am today. I love telling people because the reaction is priceless - it usually goes something like this "OMG your having twins!!! OMG laugh laugh laugh".

We are excited and know it will be very challenging but that we have a great support system between family and friends that we will make it though.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

OMG you're having twins!!! OMG laugh laugh laugh!

No really, congrats!! How exciting for you, Dennis and Kyrah!! Now you are really going to have something to blog about!!

Jenny said...

My sister told me the great news! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!!