Monday, August 18, 2008

August 17, 2008

It has been quite a while since I last wrote and posted pictures, so I will try to do a catch up post. Kyrah has not been doing too much different - oh don't get me wrong, she learns new things everyday, but no big milestones lately. She has been a jabber mouth this past week, babbling all day long. She will start talking when you ask her "Where is the puppy?" She will start looking around and start saying things, I have not noticed if she says the same babble when we ask that question, but I am trying to pay attention to that. Today, she did say "Da Da" and it was too Dennis, so maybe that is starting to stick. Typically it is just babble.

Here are some pictures of her showing off her new jammies. I really like these because they are a two piece and are very easy to get one. She doesn't like to sit still after bath for lotion and jammie time, so you have to find something quick and easy to put on.


Check out Daddy sneaking in a smooch.
She is also showing off her new toy. The pupose of this toy is for her to either ride it and move her feet or push it and practice walking - so far she just sits on the floor and plays with the different things on it …but I know one day it will get used like is should.


Her she is looking at Lupa. She loves Lupa and will just laugh when Lupa comes around. Poor Lupa takes Kyrah's "petting" which is more like slaps, sometimes it scares me and I think Lupa will bite her, but Lupa has never made one aggressive gesture towards Kyrah at all. She is a good puppie.


Next is Kyrah putting her jammies to good use. Babies are so sweet when they are sleeping...

Check out all the toys! In this picture you can only see two binkis but trust me there are probably 4-5 hidden in there somewhere. I just can't decide when to take the binki away - she just loves it so much. It will be a very sad week for her when we do decide to take it away.

No comments: