Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sneak Peak at X-Mas

A little sneak peak at my candy canes this Christmas. I am going to make our Christmas card out of these pictures somehow. I may try to do a formal picture as well, but we will see if I can get that accomplished. Funny how some of them have similar characteristics - both Raya and Kyrah like to stick their tongue out and cross their feet. Kyrah and Broden sound very similar. All three like to bounce. Raya and Broden like to put their mouth to my cheek (I consider that baby kisses!). And then each one is very different from the other - having tons of fun watching them grow.

Broc should be happy I didn't buy him a onsie to wear.


Gingerbread butts!

1 comment:

Fie said...

They are adorable....Christmas is going to be so much fun at your house this year!!!