Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Kyrah!!

I can't believe I have had Kyrah in my life for two years. It has been so much fun watching her grow up. I have really seen a lot of changes in her this past year. Her speech is wonderful - she knows so many words and will put a sentence together. Her imiganation is taking off and she is starting to play pretend. Her motor skills have gone from walking while holding my fingers at one year to hopping, jumping and running.
Sometimes on my long drive home I think how awful it would be if something happend to one of my kids. I don't think I would survive if they were taken from me. Dennis asks why I think of bad things like that and it is not meant to be focusing on bad things, but is a reflection of the love I have for them. Parenting is the toughest job in the world - never were truer words spoken.

And here are pictures of the big girl.


Big girls should not need dinkies!!!



Oh my gosh it is Elvis, no it is Steve (my brother) oh wait it is just Broden with some bed head...


Ahh Angel Raya!! Such a good baby!!



2 comments:

Krissy said...

They grow up way too fast! All three of your kiddos are such cuties -- and Broden's hair is cracking me up!!!

Fie said...

That hair is so funny!!! Cute pics.