Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A little catch up

Not a lot to say. Raya has gotten much better at eating from a spoon but boy she does not like her green beans. I need to give a little 7 month update and will have to fix that on my blog, but what can I say - it was 10/15 deadline for us tax folks. Broden is getting very close to crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks but hasn't yet moved forward (or backward for that matter). He is not in the same spot I put him so he kind of shifts and wiggles around. Raya is very content to sit in her spot and reach very far for whatever she wants. Both are getting a few more sounds - Raya says Da and Broden has the ga sound down. Here is a cute picuture of my two little panda babies.


And a little bathtime fun. Kyrah is just starting to sit on the potty - nothing has actually made it in the potty yet, but it is a start. I am sure she will appreciate this picture when she is older.

Broden with his little curl on top - he is very concerned about his hair. Actually I think I really should take him for a hair cut but Daddy says no. So for now it just stands up very crazy - guess he is taking after Uncle Steve.

No comments: