Monday, February 9, 2009

33 weeks Belly pic

I am 33 1/2 weeks pregnant at this point. I have gained 16 lbs - 7 of which have been in the last 3-4 weeks. Things are going well. I haven't had any major issues besides my galbladder issues earlier on. Although knock on wood I haven't had anymore attacks. Things are getting very uncomfortable - my belly feels so huge and bending over or even leaning over is a challenge, but I am not on bedrest thankfully so I am not going to complain. I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night - hard to roll from side to side, or my hips will hurt or I have to get up to pee - take your pick. I also have a lot of back pain if I stay in a position for too long, but again - all minor and can be tolorated. My tummy is very full and tight. I can feel their heads or butts (not sure which) way up high. They no longer kick but do more of a roll stretch type of movement. They just don't have any room to get a good kick in and at this point can only squirm around. So sometimes I can just see my entire belly have wave like movements - very freaky!

On Feb. 1st I was given a very nice baby shower from my group of PwC friends. We had lunch at The Blue Owl and I received the best presents - diapers, outfits, piggy banks, baby books etc. I was very appreciatvie and overwhelmed. Thank you everyone!!


So here is the belly pic...

3 comments:

Krissy said...

You look great!! I'm so glad things are going so well for you!!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you've only gained 16lbs! Lookin good!

Christie & Roger said...

I agree with Michelle on the weight gain! Unbelievable considering about 10 of that is just in babies!