Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kyrah's 1 year Photos

Below are Kyrah's offical 1 year photos that we had taken at Sears. The protrait studio was okay - I doubt I will rush back, but I knew I needed a lot of pictures so wanted to find somewhere less expensive. Of course Dennis wants to know why I bought an expensive camera if I still go to get her photos done... I told him he will never understand and not to question it.








I love the one of her in her tutu.

On her birthday she took 2 steps by herself and just this past Monday she took 6 steps!! She is learning, just has to get some confidence. A friend suggested I have her hold a toy when she is trying to walk and that may "fool" her into thinging she is holding onto a table so we may try that tonight.




1 comment:

Krissy said...

We did pics at Sears at one year too! And I too love the tutu pics!!!