Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Kyrah, Lydia, Nick, Tina and I all went to Eckert's Farm Sunday Oct. 19th (on PwC's dime - a tax social event). It was a great time. Kyrah loved all the animals and playing in the straw. She rolled the pumpkins around (even the big ones) and she threw the apples like they were balls because that is what Daddy is teaching her to do. Also this weekend she is finally saying the "ma" sound. I have noticed that she says it when she wants something or she is unhappy so I try to respond to her when she says it -sometimes I just say "I am over here" or I come help her do whatever she is trying to do. Hopefully she will associate the sound with me. When we ask her "where is ma ma?" she looks at me but I don't think she has made the connection yet that she can say it and I will respond, but it is a step in the right direction. Here are some pictures of her great time at Eckert's


Look at all these apples!

She was sitting in the middle of the pumpkin patch while we were picking out pumpkins... she was just happy playing with her one pumpkin.

But this is the one we finally picked out to take home and carve.



I think this was her favorite part. She could have played with the goats all day.




Whoa... so many pumpkins... all for me??

The end of the day... she was very tired afterall she was 2 hours late for her nap so the smiles were over...

No comments: